Only subscribe to e-mails
If you won't be participating in activities, perhaps subscribing to our e-mails will be sufficient. Please provide your details below to receive NCMG e-mails.
Membership of the NCMG
Why join us?
Every new member contributes to the strength of the group. High membership numbers increase the influence of our representations made to government on marine protection issues in the Eurobodalla area of the NSW South Coast.
You also need to be a financial member to participate in activities and be covered by the Group’s insurance. Organised activities for members include recreational snorkelling, kayaking, diving, educational shore walks, social meetings, film nights and educational workshops.
Join the NCMG
How to join the NCMG (Scroll down to view payment options.)
There are three ways to join.
(1) Fill in the fields below and pay the membership fee.
(2) Send an e-mail with your details (name, address, e-mail and
phone number) and the names of family members to email@example.com and pay the membership fee.
(3) Download the membership form (click on the seal image), print the form, complete, mail to the address below and pay the membership fee:
NCMG, 136 Annetts Parade, Mossy Point, NSW 2537
Paying for membership
Membership fees are paid yearly for the period 1st July to 30th June.
$15 family. A family includes couples, or parents/guardians with school-age children or younger.
$10 single adult.
$5 tertiary/secondary student.
$100 adult, for Life Membership.
There are two ways to pay
(1) Electronic funds transfer (or cash deposit at any Commonwealth Bank branch):
Account name: Nature Coast Marine Group Inc.
BSB: 062 650
Account number: 1018 9250
Reference: write your name in the reference section so we know you have paid
(2) Cheque/money order can be made to Nature Coast Marine Group Inc. and posted to
136 Annetts Parade, Mossy Point, NSW 2537
If you have any queries send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org